Explore Vichy and Auvergne
As well as the recognised qualities of its springs, world-renowned Vichy boasts a breathtaking natural environment and array of cultural, sporting and relaxation activities.All just three hours from Paris.
Not yet familiar with Vichy?
Let's take a tour via our top spots:
- The banks of the Allier which basks in a warm summer ambiance. Families and kids converge on the Lake Allier Beaches and the new promenade with its variety of seaside activities.
- The many parks in the city centre: a real green lung.
- The spa resort's thermal waters which give the city a charming continental French Riviera feel.
- Undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful opera houses, drawing Parisians in their droves who fall for the theatre's charm.
- The eclectic architecture with the Napoleon III, Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
- The Palais de Congrès convention centre.
The city of Vichy oozes real elegance and a particular art of living that captivates many visitors.